Monday, October 25, 2010

Lang Gong, the new fruit from Uttaradit province.


Lang Gong new varieties of fruit from Uttaradit province. Yes, you read correctly read as Lang Gong are right now. At first hearing, I wonder that “are there this fruit Really?” I live in Uttaradit province for a long time but  I've never heard of it before. Until yesterday. I had the opportunity to go to Friday shopping mall in the downtown. I had a chance to see Lang Gong, that are sold in the front of shopping mall. I ask the price of it. I found out that it is not expensive as I expected. The Lang Gong bucket cost just around 100 baht. So I try to buy to eat and know it to be delicious. It taste like Long Gong (from southern Thailand) but Lang Gong peel like Lang Sad (The famous fruit from the Uttaradit province). With my curiosity, I tried to find out the detail of this type of fruit for you.Let’s see.
Refer to Lang Gong that it is a famous fruit from uttaradit province and has exhibitions on a regular basis every year. Lang Sad is a fruit native to the period from August to September. Lang Sad is a sweet and sour little if maturation. Some years Lang Sad have a good price, growers quickly cut it taste so sour, In the recently Lang Sad have a cheap price.
So, growers went out Long Gong branch from southern Thailand to engraft with Lang Sad and this is a legend of Lang Gong, The new varieties fruit from Uttaradit province.
See you next article.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment